Leather Biker Suit Excellent Men’s Racing Style 1.0
Motrox provides you with an impressive selection of Leather Biker Suit to choose from including options that are suitable for men, women, and kids. It’s crucial for every motorcycle rider to be able to find the appropriate
- Leather Biker Suit Made from 100% real cowhide leather
- 1.2 1.3mm Leather thickness
- Available in many colors
- Stretchable Kevlar on Crotch Area
- CE Approved Protection inside Shoulder, Elbow, and Back
- All Armours are removable
- Removable Protection inside Shoulder, Elbow Removable Soft Plate Back
- Protector Hump on Back Side
- Original YKK zippers on the front,
- knee calf and cuffs and Velcro closure cuffs
- Soft comfortable neoprene at collar and cuffs
- Foam padding on elbow and knee to reduce crash impact
- Removable knee sliders Leather stretch panel at back and knee for the proper riding position
- Triple stitched with Nylon thread for maximum safety
- High-quality Stretch material used on crotch back of knee and underarms
- Titanium Protection on Shoulder
- Elasticated Back Panel on Trouser for Flexibility of the Rider
- Mesh Lining Having Removeable Protector Pockets
- 1: Size can be customized according to your requirements
- 2: Design can be changed according to your requirement.
- 3: Embroidered logo of any design can also be added
- 4: Ventilation Zippers
- 5: Leather Patching
- 6: Your Name can be added at the back
- Note: Additional Charges may Apply
Add a personal touch to your custom-made Leather Biker Suit with the purchase of our add-on service which allows for logos, letters, unique artwork, colors and numbers to be added to specific locations on the product. To add this service to your order, please Click Here
- Custom made Products:
No exchange or refunds will be issued on ordering a Customized Leather Biker Suit.
- Sizing: Size charts of Motorcycle Leather Suit are added for user convenience on all clothing except merchandise. Note, there will be no returns/exchange of incorrect sizes after 48 hours for standard and custom products. It is essential that you cross-check your measurements carefully before placing an order.
- 1- Wrist round: Measure from wrist bone to circumference
- 2 -Elbow round: Measure at elbow bent to the circumference
- 3- Bicep round: Measure bicep at your widest round point
- 4 -Neck round: Measure your neck round under your front neck bone.
- 5 -Chest round: Measure From underarm at the widest point of the chest.
- 6-Waist round: Measure below 5cm from the belly button of the waist.
- 7-Hip round: Measurement should take at the widest point of the hip
- 8-Thigh at crotch round: Measurement Should be at the maximum point of the thigh at the crotch.
- 9-Knee round: Measurement should be at your bend point
- 10-Calf round: Measure should at the maximum point of the calf
- 11-Ankle round: Measurement at your ankle bone around
- 12-Shoulder to shoulder: Measurement from right shoulder bone to left shoulder
- 13-center back neck to waist: Measurement upper backbone to the waistline
- 14-Elbow to wrist: Measurement elbow bone to wrist bone
- 15-Shoulder to wrist: Measurement from shoulder bone to wrist bone
- 16-Knee to ankle: Measurement from knee bent to the ankle bone
- 17-Waist to ankle: Measurement from waist to ankle bone
- 18- Crotch To Ankle: Measurement from the crotch to inner ankle bone
- 19-Neck to ankle: Measurement from shoulder high point to ankle outer bone