Women Race Suit Superior GP Max Leather 3.0
We feel the GP MAX Women Race Suit runs true to size as compared to most suits on the market today, with a fit pattern that favors riders with the athletic and slim build for proper Race Fit.
The GP MAX Women Race Suit is the most perforated race suit we offer today. The overall quality of this suit is very impressive, from the YKK Zippers they use to the upgraded material used for the removable liner.
GP MAX Women Race Suit will deliver the performance and protection needed for any level of motorcycle racing, track day riding or street riding.
The GP MAX Women Race Suit is a product we believe in and support with our STG Factory Ride Guarantee. This item includes FREE Shipping for Exchanges and enhanced product support from Team STG. Offer available for US Domestic Orders only.
The GP MAX Women Race Suit is one of the best suites available at this price point. This Suit features race-quality full-grain leather with more perforation than most of its competition, which makes this an excellent choice for hot weather track riding and racing.
CE certified Armor is found in the elbows, shoulders, and knees (as with most other suits you will need a proper back protector as the suit comes with just a foam pad in the back). For added crash safety and suit durability, the GP MAX Women Race Suit is equipped with external protectors on the forearm, shoulders, and knees above the pucks. All in all, this is a great one-piece race suit.
MOTROX offers both European and American cuts. For sizing assistance, please call +44 1915805878 to speak to one of our fitment specialists.
The GP MAX Women Race Suit Technical Features:
TIPS: (Impact Protection Slider) on Shoulder and Elbow.
Schoeller Keprotec: Schoeller Keprotec stretch Kevlar in inseam and sleeves.
Flex Panels: Perforated leather flex panels in the knees, shoulders, and lower back.
Race Hump: Neck hump with air channel allows airflow in back.
Perforation: Air-tech Vented Leather on front panel, upper arm, and legs.
CE Armor: CE Certified Armor in the shoulder, elbow, and knee.
- Leather: Cowhide Leather
- MOTO-VENT Vented Leather on front panel, upper arm, and legs
- Flex Panels in Knees, Lower back, & Shoulders
- Schoeller Keprotec stretch Kevlar in inseam and sleeves
- CE approved Armor
- Neck hump with air channel allows airflow in the back
- MOTO-AIR Shoulder Sliders (Prevent body rolling during a crash, thus allowing the shoulder to slide, rather than leather catching and causing tumbling)
- Neoprene cuff for comfort
- Double layered leather in elbows, shoulders, knees, and hip to thigh
- Triple stitching in places that need extra strength
- Slider knee sliders included
- Comes equipped with a knee cap tip piece and elbow slider
- CE approved protectors in the following areas:
- T-Form Protection in the following areas:
- Collar bone
- Front and side rib
- Side hip
- Air-tech vented leather
- Neoprene on cuff
- Removable inner liner
- Leather flex panel (vented Leather) in the following areas:
- Back of shoulders
- Sliders: Replaceable knee sliders for a track with strong Velcro.
Note: GP MAX Series Suits are available for special order and in a wide variety of sizes. Please contact one of our Official at +44 191 580 5878 to order your MotoGP Racing Suit.
CUSTOMIZATION: Add a personal touch to your custom-made MotoGP Racing Suit with the purchase of our add-on service which allows for logos, letters, unique artwork, colors and numbers to be added to specific locations on the product. To add this service to your order, please Click Here
- Custom-made Products: No exchange or refunds will be issued on ordering Customization products.
- Sizing: Size charts of MotoGP Racing Suit are added for user convenience on all clothing except merchandise. Note, there will be no returns/exchange of incorrect sizes after 48 hours for standard and custom products. It is essential that you cross-check your measurements carefully before placing an order.