Extended Returns Policy
Motrox Returns Policy is working to be sure to serve all of our customers as we navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, and that includes being sure to help you with any returns you need.
As such, for all orders placed as of March 21, 2020, we are operating under an extended return policy of 60 days. Items that have been used or merchandise otherwise excluded from return under our normal Return Policy do not qualify for extended return & exchange terms.
No Restock Fees
If your order arrives and it is not right, Doesn’t fit or just you are not happy with it? You can return any new, unused and unaltered item within 30 days of delivery of your item. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method.
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included.
- Once your return is received and inspected by Motrox (usually within 24 hours of receipt), your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original payment method. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-10 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account.
- For wire transfer payments, all refunds will be issued to store credit.
- You are responsible for all shipping costs associated with getting your order back to our United Kingdom warehouse.
- Please do not abuse this policy by ordering multiple (more than 2) of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact a Customer Service if you are unsure of sizing or application for any items prior to placing your order and we will be happy to help you narrow it down!
- See below for instructions on where/how to get your return order back to us. Items should not be shipped back to the manufacturer; all returns need an RA (Return Authorization) number and will need to be returned to Motrox Ltd in United Kingdom .
Return Shipping Options
- For customers in the contiguous United Kingdom , Motrox provides the option of printing out a pre-paid UPS or Royal mail shipping label for a fee of £ 4.99 . This fee will be deducted from your total refund amount.
- For customers in any location, you have the option of using the carrier of your choice to return your order to us. We recommend shipping with a method which includes tracking and insurance for your return shipment.
- All shipments must be made prepaid; packages shipped COD will be rejected. Any Refused, Undelivered, or Abandoned package will be subject to a £ 4.99 Service Fee.
- Need to make an exchange? After you process your return, simply place a new order for the exchange merchandise. That means you’ll claim the inventory and get your new gear fast!
- If you use your Moto Family cash that you have earned on an item, and then need to return the original item, the Moto Family Cash which was earned from the original will be subtracted from your refund.
- If your exchange order qualifies for our free ground shipping offer you will have it free .
- You are still responsible for return shipping costs on your original order back to us.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
- If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly.
- Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled “Order Received.” Once an order has a status of “Order Processed,” it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and is in the queue to be shipped out.
Used or Damaged Merchandise
- Any merchandise which has been “taken out for a ride” is considered used and cannot be returned. We encourage you to walk on your carpet in your boots and to try your Motorbike Suits on indoors before heading out on the bike.
- Any merchandise or parts which shows signs of use (wear, bugs, dirt, smell, pet hair, scuffing, mounting, etc) or otherwise is in a condition other than it was received cannot be returned.
- Craigslist, eBay, Amazon and online forums are excellent resources if you have a used item you do not want that can no longer be returned to Motrox Ltd.
- Apparel items must be packed in their original garment bag (or equivalent plastic bag protection) and include all original tags. The plastic bag protects the item from the cardboard. Items packaged without this protection most likely will arrive scuffed and will be returned to the customer.
- Helmets must be shipped back as they were received in their original helmet bag, box and include all original paperwork and accessories.
- Un-used items that are returned with missing or damaged packaging, tags, components, or hangers may be returned to the customer or subject to an additional processing fee of up to 25% of the merchandise cost based on the availability of those missing or damaged components.
- International shipments should be marked as a “Merchandise Return” with a carrier that does not levy brokerage fees. Customer is responsible for any applicable brokerage or customs charges.
- Any items shipped COD or having additional brokerage fees that are charged to Motrox upon delivery will be rejected.
Each manufacturer has its own warranty policy. Motrox will assist customers with their warranty; however Motrox does not provide any direct warranty on any item sold.
Please let us know ASAP if any items on your order arrive damaged. Please keep all original shipping containers and take pictures if possible. Damaged item claims are handled through the shipping carrier (Royal Mail,UPS, FedEx, USPS, Dhl ). We will assist our customers in these claims. We only ask that customers be patient as sometimes this process can take longer than any of us would like!
You can request a return authorization number (RA#) online at www.motrox.co.uk or you may also initiate a return by calling one of our United Kingdom Number 0044-1915805878 . you can use same number on whatsapp if you have problem to do international calls. for more information contact us
- Motrox Ltd
- 8 Hutton street,
- TYNE AND WEAR,
- SR4 7HB